Our Top 10 Recommendations for Cressi Wetsuits
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for Cressi wetsuits on the market
SaleBestseller No. 1
Cressi Lido Short, Black/Aquamarine, 3/M
- Short wetsuit for ladies made in quality Neoprene material that keeps warm, ideal for swimming, snorkeling, diving, and other water activities. Made in double-lined Neoprene thick 2 mm for durability and warmth. Excellent Core-Warming capability.
- Quality YKK zipper for durability. The front zip entry makes the donning and doffing of the suit easy. Due to the anatomic cuts, it is always a comfortable fit.
- The wetsuit should fit adherent, like a second skin, to allow a small amount of water to keep you warm in the water.
- Refer to the size chart to get approximately the most suitable size for you. If the purchased size does not dress properly, it is possible to change it. The wetsuit becomes softer when wet.
- The Lido Short Lady is designed in Italy by Cressi and made in Asia. Cressi has been a brand pioneer in scuba diving, snorkeling, and swimming equipment since 1946.
SaleBestseller No. 2
Cressi Bahia Flex 3mm Lady, Black/Lilac, M
- Front-zip Full Wetsuit ideal for snorkeling, swimming, and other water related activities.
- The Front-Zip make really easy the donning and doffing.
- Made in 3mm double-lined high-stretch Neoprene that ensure warmth and durability.
- Elastic Ultraspan Neoprene braided seal on arms and legs to keep water out.
- The Bahia Flex is designed Italy by Cressi and made in Cambodia. Cressi is a brand pioneer in Scuba Diving, Freediving and Snorkeling equipment.
Bestseller No. 3
Cressi Blue Hunter 2.5mm Wetsuit, camo blue, M
- The Blue Hunter is an extremely comfortable wetsuit made in double-lined Neoprene that comes in a blue camouflage pattern, ideal for underwater videomakers and spearfishermen.
- Made of durable double-lined Neoprene. The arms are made in high-stretch Neoprene. Anatomical cuts to ensure completely free movements.
- Neoprene lined neck sealing. Quality YKK zipper and Aquastop under zip lining. Pre-shaped legs improve flexibility for easy kicking.
- The Blue Hunter wetsuit is designed in Italy by Cressi and made in China. Cressi has been a brand pioneer in spearfishing, freediving, and scuba diving since 1946.
- Pre-shaped legs improve fl exibility for easy kicking and excellent anatomical cuts
Bestseller No. 4
Cressi Lido Long 2mm Lady, Black/Azure, L
- Full wetsuit for ladies made in quality Neoprene material that keep warm, ideal for snorkeling, diving and other water activities.
- Made in double-lined Neoprene thick 2 mm for durability and warmth. Excellent Core-Warming capability.
- Quality YKK zipper for durability. The front zip entry makes easy the donning and doffing.
- Due the anatomic cuts it is always a comfortable fit.
- The wetsuit should fit adherent, like a second skin, to allow a small amount of water to keeps you warm in the water.
Bestseller No. 5
Cressi Fast 7 mm, Black/Blue, XL
- Elegant, warm, and versatile, the wetsuit Fast, made of 7 mm double-lined Neoprene, resists well to compression in-depth for maximum heat retention. Truly flexible, ideal for scuba diving, snorkeling, surfing, windsurfing and other water activities.
- Made of durable 7 mm, double-lined Neoprene, stands up well to compression at depth for maximum heat retention.
- The sleeves features the "Seal" system, to provide tightness, durability for frequent use. Neck with anatomic design, preformed at 120° in the neck area for maximum comfort. Pre-shaped legs improve flexibility for easier kicking.
- The closure flap is wider and the nape area is prolonged to prevent infiltration when the neck is tilted underwater. YKK back zip with under zip lining and water-stop system.
- Anti-abrasion reinforcement on the knees. Knee and shoulder areas with Tatex anti-wear elastic reinforcements.
Bestseller No. 6
Cressi Men's Morea 3mm Wetsuit with Hanger, Black/Blue, 5/X-Large
- Should fit snug, but not too tight
- Summer/warm water exposure suit
- 3mm Neoprene for warm water use
- Anatomically designed for optimum flexibility
- Rubberized Neoprene chest for durability
Bestseller No. 7
Cressi Pentagon 5mm Men's Wetsuit
- NeoPro-Fit Cressi Design, Ensure Superior Fit
- Combines Superior Erosion Resistance & Durability w/Elasticity & Softness
- The knee area has a reinforcement to protect the wetsuit against accidental scratches
- The neck collar has an Anatomic Shape design that prevents constriction
- The back closure is fitted with a metal YKK zipper and a flap that prevents water from entering
SaleBestseller No. 8
Castoro 5mm Man (black/yellow) [2XL/6]
- Should fit snug, but not too tight
- Constructed of high stretch neoprene 5mm
- Designed And Created Using Innovative and Patented Manufacturing Technology
- Glued and sewn seams prevent water entry
- Always A Comfortable Fit
Bestseller No. 9
Cressi Morea 3mm Lady, 3/M
- The Morea is a one-piece wetsuit made in 3mm Premium Quality Neoprene ideal for any kind of water sport, such as snorkeling, surfing, diving, and paddle boarding.
- The arms and legs are in Ultraspan Neoprene to ensure free movements and ease donning, while the chest is in rubberized neoprene to ensure warmth.
- The dorsal YKK zipper is equipped with an Aquastop flap to reduce water leaks. The ankle and wrist finishes are completed using Overlock cuffs.
- The annatomical cuts make this wetsuit adaptable at different shapes of bodies. The knees feature a protection against bumps and scratches.
- The Morea wetsuit is designed in Italy by Cressi and made in Cambodia. Cressi has been a brand pioneer in Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, and Freediving equipment since 1946.
SaleBestseller No. 10
Cressi Skin, Black/Yellow, L
- The Skin is a versatile fullsuit for water activities, such as snorkeling, scuba diving, kitesurfing, windsurfing, paddle boarding.
- Made in elastic fabric, nylon + elastane, very comfortable and soft on the skin.
- The front Zip allows ease of donning and doffing.
- Can be used as it is to protect the body from the UV ray, scratches and jellyfish.
- Can be wear as a second layer under a wetsuit to facilitate wearing and to keep warmer.