Our Top 10 Recommendations for Dry Suits
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for dry suits on the market
Bestseller No. 1
Scubapro K2 Extreme Steamer Drysuit Undergarment - Mens - X-Large
- K2 extreme undergarments sport a modern eye-catching design and one-piece steamer styling patterned after the ever flex 1. 5 mm garment line.
- For maximum thermal protection, The undersuit is made of a breathable and stretchy dual fleece material that keeps you warm and Dry throughout your dive.
- Compression padding on the shoulders, chest, and knees adds comfort and protection while helping you avoid suit squeeze.
- Outfitted with elastic wrist loops, heel straps, and A convenient front double-slider zipper, The suit avoids ride-up when donning a Dry suit and is easy to don and doff.
- Driven to constantly innovate and improve the diving experience, Scuba builds high-quality equipment for the work, sport, and lifestyle of people whose passion is found below the surface.
SaleBestseller No. 2
SEAC Unifleece Insulating Undergarment Dry Suit, Black, Large
- Lightweight, breathable, 2-layer undergarment keeps you warm while diving in cold environments
- Outer layer repels water to help keep you dry
- Double-ended front zipper gets you in and out quickly
- Ankle stirrups prevent bunching when putting on your drysuit
- Easy-access zippered pockets for carrying extra gear
Bestseller No. 3
O'Neill Men's Fluid 3mm Neoprene Drysuit, Black/Graphite, Small
- Loose upper fit and performance lower fit
- Smooth skin Dry seals
- 100% waterproof
- Fluid seam Weld
- Body: 3mm Fluid Flex foam Neoprene
Bestseller No. 4
Crewsaver 2018 Atacama Sport Sailing Drysuit with Front Zip & Undersuit. Junior & Unisex Sizes. (Updated Cirrus.)
- Includes an elasticated waist, adjustable internal braces and articulated arms and legs to create a custom-fit providing the ultimate in freedom of movement and lightweight breathability.
- Crewsaver is recognised as a world leading designer and manufacturer of lifejackets and sailing equipment. As a respected authority on personal marine safety and with a history dating back more than 50 years
- 3 layer fully breathable fabric all over and Glideskin neoprene wrist and neck seals.
- Leg pocket with D-ring attachment. Elasticated waist. YKK Aquaseal flexible zip construction.
- Removable braces with Reinforced seat and knees. Articulated arms and legs for increased freedom of movement.
Bestseller No. 5
SEAC Men's Warmdry 4mm Neoprene Dry Suit, Black, X-Large
- High-density 4mm neoprene drysuit designed for demanding recreational divers
- Semi-rigid boots turn inside-out for fast drying
- Bellowed 1000-denier Cordura pockets hold necessary gear
- Glide Skin taped collar and smooth Aquastop wrist closures keep water out
- Fabric storage bag, hood, hose and straps included
Bestseller No. 6
GUL 2018 Dartmouth Eclip Zip Drysuit Black/RED GM0378-B5 with Free Undersuit Size - - Medium
- GCX3 Fully breathable, waterproof, hard wearing 3 layer fabric
- 100% Waterproof heat taped seams. Glide skin: soft neoprene neck and wrist seals. ECLIP ZIP: YKK Aquaseal Zip. Velcro zip guard. Latex socks. Zipped arm pocket with drainer. Internal adjustable braces. Not for use in Chlorinated Water
- Contoured body panels reduce snagging, bulk and reduce windage
- Hard wearing seat and knee panels
- Articulated arms and knees
Bestseller No. 7
Hevto Wetsuits Men 3mm Neoprene Adult Long Sleeve Jumpsuit Scuba Diving Suits Surfing Swimming for Water Sports (Red Men, XL)
- Why do you need to wear a wetsuit? - In cold water, wetsuit can keep the body extra warm. The working principle of diving suits is that when water enters the clothes, and then leaves a thin layer of water on the body. Then the body keeps moving to generate heat, heating and keeping the body warm. At the same time, in open water, you can avoid being injured by marine organisms, and avoiding water pollution causing skin sensitivity. The wetsuits provide you a better protection.
- What is the Guardian (Ⅰ) Warrior wetsuit? - The Guardian (Ⅰ) Warrior wetsuits are specially designed for adult men diving beginners and amateurs. It is made of 3mm neoprene + nylon elastic fabric. It is environmentally friendly, healthy, soft and comfortable, and skin friendly. Flatlock stitching, the line is delicate and neat. Guardian (Ⅰ) Warrior full men wetsuits can keep you warm, help you float more easily, and help you master swimming and diving skills faster.
- What to watch out for the first time you wear a wetsuit? - 1) For many swimmers, full wetsuits can make them feel contracted. This is necessary for them to provide warmth and buoyancy, until you get used to it. 2) when you receive a new wetsuit, sometimes you will smell the pungent smell. Please don't worry, this odor is not harmful to you. We use environmental protection and harmless glue. 3) You need to choose a suitable size. If you don't know how to choose, please feel free to contact us.
- If you are lucky enough to have your own wetsuit, you can swim, surf or scuba dive at any time. The Guardian (Ⅰ) Warrior 3mm neoprene wetsuits are worn suitable for 50℉- 67℉. Guardian Family Series diving suits is suitable for many water sports, such as diving, swimming, surfing, snorkeling, paddle boarding, kiteboarding, wakeboarding, kayaking, sailing and so on. With better technical support, Hevto wetsuits can play a better performance and provide better protection for the body.
- All Guardian Series wetsuits are warranted against manufacturing defects for 1 year. 30-Day Guarantee: If you are not 100% satisfied within 30-days, send it back for a full refund / 2 Year Warranty / Lifetime Replacement Guarantee. HEVTO focuses on wetsuits development manufacturing. If you can't find a suitable size, please contact us to customize more sizes. We hope that more customers can put forward suggestions to improve our products. We are committed to making better diving suits.
Bestseller No. 8
O'Neill Men's Boost 300g Drysuit, Black, Small
- 3 layer breathable nylon shell
- Loose fit drysuit
- Neoprene neck seal
- Laytex wrist and ankle seals
- Waterproof horizontal back zip
Bestseller No. 9
Kokatat Men's Hydrus Swift Entry Drysuit w/Zipper-Tangerine-L
- Hydrus 3.0 (3-layer) fabric
- Nylon waterproof front entry zipper
- Latex wrist gasket with adjustable hook & loop cuff
- Latex neck gasket
- Reinforcement seat and knee patches; self draining
SaleBestseller No. 10
Nautica Men's Standard Solid Quick Dry Classic Logo Swim Trunk, Nautica Red, Large
- Nautica Size Chart
- Get pool-side ready in a handsome Nautica® swim trunk.
- Solid woven swim short features contrast seams.
- Elasticized drawstring waist.
- On-seam hand pockets. Hook-and-loop rear pocket with brand embroidery. Large J-Class embroidery at left hem. Mesh brief lining. 100% nylon;Lining: 100% polyester. Machine wash, tumble dry. Imported. Measurements: Waist Measurement: 31 in Outseam: 18 1⁄2 in Inseam: 8 in Front Rise: 12 in Back Rise: 15 in Leg Opening: 22 in Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size. If you're not fully satisfied w